Which Replacement Window Style is Right for Your Centerville, OH, Home?
When it comes to replacement windows for your Centerville, Ohio, home, you have a lot of options to choose from. Will you choose a classic style that lends your home a timeless look? Maybe you’ll opt for a sleek window style, like the picture window, to lend your home a contemporary aesthetic. At Universal Windows Direct of Dayton, we install a wide array of window styles, including:
- Double-hung windows – These windows feature two moveable sashes for maximum airflow.
- Casement windows – Hinged at the side and opening outward like a door, these windows offer modern design and tons of ventilation.
- Sliding windows – These windows are perfect for walls without much vertical space.
- Garden windows – Jutting outward from the home to create a little interior shelf, these windows are often found in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Bay/bow windows – Featuring multiple windows to create an architectural addition to your home, bay and bow windows create a cozy sitting nook inside.
- Picture windows – These windows feature one large expanse of glass, beautifully framing the outdoors.
- Awning windows – Hinged at the top and opening outward, these windows are great for adding a little extra ventilation to a room.
- Oriel windows – Similar to bay and bow windows, oriel windows are usually found on 2ndand 3rd stories of brownstone buildings, providing a beautiful aesthetic.
Regardless of the window style you choose, you can trust that our windows are made to last the long haul. Crafted from durable vinyl, they won’t warp, crack, peel, rot, or fade over the years—all while requiring very little upkeep on your part. What’s more, these windows are designed to be extremely energy efficient, featuring argon gas fills, low-E glass, and intercept spacers.
Get in Touch
Let’s get started on a replacement window project at your Centerville, OH, home. Contact us today to learn more or schedule a consultation!